NetGear Router Login 192.168.1.1 - 192.168.0.1
How do log in NETGEAR wireless router?, What is IP address ?, router password, wifi settings to change. Routerlogin net/com192.168.1.1 - 192.168.0.1 Netgear router IP address.
- Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your router’s network.
Popular web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge.
- Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com into your web browser’s address bar.
Note: You can also type your router’s default IP address (http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1).
- Press Enter or click Search.
Note: Your browser might warn you that the connection is not secure. Verify that the web address you entered is correct and proceed to the router login window.
- In the router login window, enter your user name and password.
Note: The user name is admin and the default password is password. Entries are case-sensitive.
- Click or tap OK or Log In.
The BASIC Home screen displays.